Junior Project Coordinator
Salary: National Living Wage
Closing Date: 12th March 2021
Location: Cardiff or Remote (Wales only)
Contract: 25 Hours per Week, Minimum 6 Month Contract
This role we are hiring for is part of the UK Government’s Kickstart initiative, aiming to help get young people between the ages of 16 and 24 into employment. It aims to help learn new skills and offers a good opportunity to take the first step towards specialising in a sector or certain role.
In applying for this role you must be 16-24, not currently employed and whilst this position is initially offered as a remote role during the Covid-19 pandemic, we require that you must currently be based somewhere in Wales.
If you would consider yourself to be confident, approachable, organised and have the ambition to learn all about project management, then this could be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for someone young and enthusiastic living in Wales to join the growing team at Illustrate Digital. Someone who wants to get stuck in and learn all about project management.
When considering this role, some of the key traits you may possess are:
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work autonomously
- Taking pride in your work and the team you’re a part of
- Maintaining social connection and good communication even virtually
About The Role
As a Project Coordinator at Illustrate Digital, you’ll be working alongside our project manager to help plan and manage our resources to support the delivery of our fantastic clients’ projects.
You’ll be assisting daily project management tasks; such as planning, briefing and scheduling workloads for our user-focused designers and engineering teams. You’ll be assigning tasks and controlling schedules; communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders; and supporting general office duties.
You’ll also be working alongside our project manager and customer relationship manager to build good relationships and manage client expectations.
Overview of Duties:
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking, communicating and reporting on project status
- Organising and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Assisting with client communications to build good relationships and manage expectations.
- Assisting with general admin and office duties.
About Illustrate Digital
We came together to form Illustrate Digital through a common frustration with the bad habits and lack of craftsmanship we were noticing had started to give the web industry a bad name. We’d like nothing more than to put an end to the all too common pain points experienced by brands with other agencies.
We’re here to be different, as an extension of a clients’ business, helping them to achieve their goals by sharing our expertise and backing them in driving to the next level.
Split across our offices in Bristol and Cardiff, as well a remote team across the UK, working as part of Illustrate Digital is a progressive and dynamic experience. We’re a social bunch who like to keep well connected and who thrive off a good amount of banter. Not forgetting to mention that we love producing great work that everyone on the team can be proud of.
Here are some of the perks and benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or remotely
- An extra day of holiday for your birthday
- An extra week of holiday at Christmas
- Apple computer equipment provided
- Cycle Scheme available
- Company pension included
- Brilliant locations to work from in Bristol Temple Meads and Cardiff Bay (currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions)
- Free tea and coffee at our office locations (currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions)
- Lunch Club on Fridays (currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions)
- Periodic days out for fun and team building and food (currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions)