Weedingtech approached us looking to redevelop their existing website that, although already built in WordPress, was suffering from a lack of intuitive UX on the frontend and also didn’t allow site admins much flexibility on the backend.
Acting as a central point of reference, the website needed to be able to play a pivotal role for the company, which gave us the really important job of designing and creating a new site that looked fresh, educated its audience and showed off the high quality and innovative product offering at Weedingtech.
What We Did.
As with all of our projects, we kicked things off with a strategy session. This was an invaluable opportunity for us to hear more about the brand and it’s goals, as well as for the guys at Weedingtech to get an introduction in person to our design team and to understand more about our process.
From this strategy planning we were able to put together some really awesome designs, with a unique structure, helping to make the brand more coherent whilst also delivering far better user experience. Of course, we didn’t just stop there…
Alongside the improved frontend of the site, we knew it was of equal importance for the content management of the website to be far easier, as this had been a particular bug bear for the marketing team on the previous website. We implemented flexible content through the use of Advanced Custom Fields, allowing site admins to easily edit their content as well as giving them control over some predetermined design options for that ‘extra’ bit of user customisation.
Other notable development on this project included the build of a distributor login section, with login-based user management, allowing distributors to access predetermined/uploaded files, as well as the integration of Hubspot to capture lead generations. We also provisioned 7 translatable versions of the website, all managed within the WordPress CMS.